My first blog! Oh my goodness!! What to write to write?
If you're transferring over from my Facebook page, welcome! Thank you for continuing to follow me. Kim's Creations is starting to take off, and I wouldn't be able to do it without you. If you're new to my page, awesome! I look forward to interacting with you. So here's what's in store for the future you can look forward to (and not necessarily in order):
- New projects. You get to see my works in progress! Hear about how everything is growing, upcoming plans, product development, etc. And I completely welcome your feedback!
- Supplies. That's right, very soon ( <1 month) you can expect to see some supplies being made, like hand-made knitting needles and *gasp* my own yarn. How cool is that?!
- Products. You get to see my products and new releases before anyone else and get dibs on them too, as soon as I figure out this shopping cart contraption. I also will give out free promotions from time to time, so stay tuned :-)
- Tutorials. For those of you who think you can't do this, I will prove you wrong. Anyone can get started crafting - it's a huge stress relief if you have a stressful corporate job, and it's actually a great way to keep yourself occupied. A former smoker, this keeps my hands busy and nicotine-free, and I've actually lost weight because I get so lost in my projects, I sometimes skip meals. If I can do this, so can you.
- Patterns. I love making my own designs, and I can show you how to read them and how to make your own stuff.
- Recipes. I mentioned I love to cook, right? Well I looove to bake too. Here in the South, food is at the center of every gathering (literally), so I share some recipes, cool finds, and I want to hear your ideas and takes too.
Whew! That was a mouthful. This site will take some time to develop, so the colors, format, etc. may change while we do some construction (and reconstruction), so thank you for your patience, interest and support. Much love to you all <3